Thursday, June 5, 2014

Josh and Laura * Engaged

Below is a small sampling of images from Josh and Laura’s engagement session. Josh is not overly keen on having his photo taken or having them posted online, so most of the images I shared are more of his back and Laura’s pretty face. I did sneak a few though, because they were just so cute! We had awesome weather the day of this photo shoot and we had a lot of fun, even if Josh doesn’t like being photographed. J
Next time you see them on my page, they will be married!
I am very excited for this wonderful and can't wait till their fall wedding! 




 I really love the kissing on the bridge pic! <3






Isn't Laura just a classic beauty?

Also on a fun note, my husband and Josh work together, so my husband tagged along for the session. He and I planned to go to dinner after I was done with the pictures. He asked me later if I saw him "photobomb" and I said "no", thinking he was joking. Well later, going through photos, I came across this little gem. I apparently need to pay closer attention. 



 He was in all the pics I took of this pose. He was removed during the final edit. lol :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hanna :)

1 comment: