Friday, June 27, 2014

Swing Batter Batter...

Whew, it has been a busy season and I am loving it!!
This year was a record-breaking year for Johnson Branch Photography for ball team photos and I am so appreciative of everyone that asked me to do their teams photos! While team photos often don’t give me a huge amount of creative freedom, I did get to do some cool stuff this year and got to spend some time with some super cute little ball players. Oh and I sponsored a tee-ball team for the first time! How exciting is that?! Go team Johnson Branch Photography! Just rolls right off the tongue doesn’t it?!? ;)

I wanted to share just a few of my favorite photos from this season and one very cool team photo. The team photo is of a 14 and under softball team. This was a team of 18 girls and they wanted their team photo to be a little different. This was the first time I have done anything like this and I was really happy with the result, judging by the response on Facebook, I think the players and parents were too. https://www.facebook.com/JohnsonBranchPhotography


 These little guys were so hot, we put them in the dugout for their pic. :)

 This little guy was very smiley! :)                       



 These cuties are cousins and their Mama's were their coaches. 
Oh and they are part of the Johnson Branch Photography team! :)

 This cutie is my nephew! :)








This is the team photo that I spent some extra time on.
What do ya think?

Thanks for stopping by!
Hanna :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment