Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well another Christmas has come and gone. I hope that everyone reading this had as much fun as I did and that Santa was good to you! :) When I wasn't working, I was blessed to be able to get my shopping done early, baking done, decorating done, wrapping done, eating done ;), and of course spending some time with the family.

Several days before Christmas my husband and I traveled a few hours south to my Dads home in Kentucky and we had a wonderful couple of days there. After the dinner and the exchanging of gifts, we all loaded up and headed over to the Kentucky Horse Park for the Southern Lights. They have a nice light set up on the drive into the park and then they have a petting zoo (with porcupines….really), gift shops, food, and all that fun stuff. J I have 2 nieces that are 2 years old and they had a great time at the petting zoo. My 4 month old nephew wasn’t quite as enthused, but he did like the lights. J  









Here is just a small sampling of the some of the awesome lights to be seen at the http://kyhorsepark.com/

Also for Christmas this year I was so happy to receive a gift card from my Dad and Step-Mom to my favorite place to buy camera equipment. I can't wait to start shopping! :) http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Last but not least, I have wanted a small point and shoot camera for awhile now. I almost always have my Sony DSLR with me and it can sometimes be cumbersome. Also, I have wanted something to take hunting and fishing with me that I wouldn't worry about possibly getting wet, too cold, or falling out of my tree stand. So, my husband came through for me and bought me this:
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666296230

I was able to use it at Christmas #2 at my moms house and I loved it. The camera is smaller than my cell phone and takes great pics. I haven't had the opportunity to test all the features, but I'm sure I will get around to it soon!

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you find many blessings in the new year! I've already got my list of goals for 2012 started and I am eager to get started! I'm thinking next post will be goal oriented! ;)

Happy New Year Everyone! Be safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment