Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bad Moon Rising

A full moon is always a good and a bad thing for me. A full moon for some reason tends to make people act a little wild. I work full time as a 911 emergency dispatcher so I know that anytime the full moon is rising, it will be an eventful night at work. Which again, can be good or bad. Eventful can mean many things in the law enforcement/emergency field. The full moon we had last week had us buys, but luckily nothing too serious. It also gave me a photo opportunity. If my friends or family are reading this, they are probably saying, "everything with Hanna is a photo opportunity." Anyhow, that being said, I was very nearly late for the 911 job, because I was standing in a field with a tripod and camera attempting to get a shot of the moon. I had to work fast, but this is the result. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment