Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012

A new year is upon us! What kinds of fun and exciting goals or resolutions do you have for the new year? I am not one to do resolutins, but for the past 3 years I have made goals for myself that I write down and try my hardest to follow. For the past 2 years one of my biggest goals has been to complete New York Institute of Photography. I have decided to help my self along, I will post my progress on this blog. I have only turned in 3 assignments, so it won't be starting too far along. The next one that is due is portraits. So, stay tuned and I will post my images and the critique I get back for all to see. (hopefully its good, lol)

Happy New Year everyone, make it your best year yet! :)

And just for the fun of it, I attached a couple pics of my new years eve with my husband and some of our friends! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment