Friday, June 5, 2015

Clark Maternity

Hello everyone! Welcome to this super adorable maternity session!

I think this session is pretty exciting for a couple reasons. One, I shot their wedding 3 years ago. Two, the baby is 1 week from his due date in the pics you’re gonna see, and three, this beautiful Mama is literally at the hospital delivering this little bundle while I’m posting these pics.
See, pretty exciting stuff! J
Oh and I have to mention big brother, Joey. This kid is hilarious. He was so much fun at the wedding when he walked his Mama down the aisle and is just as much of a character now.

Love working with this growing family! J




I think this is adorable!! :)


<3



Ha!!! :)



  
Cute, right?!?!

The next pic is a little throwback from their wedding day! :) 

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Hanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment