Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sean & Elise: Alaskans! :)

I would like to introduce you to these blue-eyed beauties, Sean and Elise. 
Currently they are residents of a small island in Alaska, but both were born in Ohio. They were home for a visit this summer with family and I had the chance to spend a gorgeous afternoon with them. They are both super happy kids and were a lot of fun to hang out with. 
Sean was also a huge help in making little sister smile.

I think a trip to Alaska should be in order for family pics with Mommy and Daddy. J


I just couldn't decide if I liked the color or Black and White better on this one! Love her little face!


Elise can't quite stand yet, but big brother was ready to catch her if need be. :)



Gorgeous girl! Baby model perhaps??!!??


Such a handsome and sweet boy!



This is one of my most favorite pics ever! She is just beautiful and I love the Ivory Silk action from http://www.ohsoposhphotography.com.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment