Friday, August 22, 2014

August Rock the Shot Contest, Dance!


Rock the Shot (www.rocktheshotforum.com) is having their August photo challenge and the theme is “Dance”! I personally cannot dance to save my life, but for some reason children tend to be able to. Whether they have the correct rhythm is often debatable, but still cute none the less. When I did photos of Reece for his 2 year birthday, his Grandpa played him a little tune on his phone and he immediately started dancing. It was so cute and when I was editing the images, I just had to make a composite to better show off his motion. So this is the image I am submitting for the contest. There are a lot of beautiful entries and I wish everyone luck.
In the meantime…. Isn’t Reece a super cutie?!? J


Thanks for stopping by!
Hanna :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment