Friday, September 27, 2013

The Gorgeous Gilbert's


Here are the adorable Gilbert’s!
This is my best friends little brother, his lovely wife, and their beautiful blue-eyed girl, Audrey. (Named for Audrey Hepburn) We planned a shoot back in August and the day of the shoot, the skies opened up with a torrential downpour. It all worked out ok though and we were able to reschedule in mid-September during much cooler temperatures on a beautiful day with mums and pumpkins on hand.
Audrey didn’t really feel like smiling so her Nana, her parents, and her Aunt were behind me jumping and laughing and putting on quite a show for her in a valiant attempt for smiles. It wasn’t entirely successful, but she still looks adorable. I would also like to note that Audrey and her mommy’s eyes are really that color of blue. I did very minimal editing on these three; they really are just this attractive. :)

I was very excited to use a couple of my baby girl headbands!
How cute is she with her feather head dress? :)

 Audrey's Mama and Daddy came up with the apple scene. She was actually under an apple tree in her Nana's yard. I thought it was a super cute idea and very fall festive. :)
 Can you believe these eyes?
 

 Her eyes remind me of a big cat, like a tiger. Just beautiful!
 

Aren't they cute!?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment