Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Fall!!


Well fall is upon us! My absolute favorite time of year and it is shaping up to be busy, busy, busy. I just started my 5th semester in my MBA program, which officially puts me at the halfway mark. Whew! So happy to be able to say that, but still so far to go. Seeing as how the weather is so delightful and the leaves are beginning to change, I have been super busy with photo sessions. Yay! I also had the annual Corn Festival at the beginning of September. This was my 3rd year setting up and it was my best year yet. I literally doubled sales from last year. Things are going really well and this has got me to thinking about opening an actual studio. There are so many grand ideas floating around in my head, just waiting for one to take root. Anyway, I am going to spend the next little while updating the blog and trying to get my last few sessions posted.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment