Monday, August 5, 2013

Victoria's Senior Pics


This beautiful senior is my little cousin, Victoria. She actually lives in Tennessee, I’m in Ohio, and so we planned to do her pics at our annual family reunion Memorial Day weekend. All the photos were taken at my Dads cabin in Kentucky. It’s beautiful there and we had a great day for photos.
The instrument that shows up in a couple pics is my Grandpa’s dobro, her great grandpa. He passed away on Veterans Day 2012 and my Dad has the dobro. Victoria is a talented musician, but due to limited car space for traveling, she was not able to bring her guitar. Luckily we were able to use and it was a sweet surprise to most of the family. I may be biased, but these are some of my favorite senior images I have taken to date. She’s a super sweet girl and I know she will do wonderful things in her life.    
 










 
Thanks!
Hanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment