Monday, August 5, 2013

Rachel Senior Shoot!


This is Rachel!
Rachel and I scheduled a photo shoot and were about 4 photos in when the sky let go with a torrential downpour. The funny about that was Rachel had told me she wanted photos with an old barn. We have a beautiful location in our town where the original hospital was built that has a barn, pond, trees, and an old stone bus stop. The plan was to meet there. When we arrived, the barn was gone. I was devastated! I have taken numerous photos by this barn. Many of my clients loved this barn. The rain made it possible for me to scout locations and find another barn. Luckily, next to a closed set of railroad tracks in our town, there is an old barn and some other nice places with stone and vines. So, Rachel and her Mama met me and we did the whole shoot in about an hour. It worked out wonderfully! J  
 

 I simply couldn't decide if I liked the color or sepia better on this image, so I shared both! :)









I loved this outake! I had a hard time getting Rachel to smile naturally, so I was really happy when some funny little kids wandered by and she laughed at them! :)
 
Thanks!
Hanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment