Sunday, June 2, 2013

Meet Sean * 5 days old! :)


Yay for new babies! This little fella just happens to be a relative! J
Meet Sean Daniel. He is my Cousin Daniel’s little boy. Daniel and his lovely wife Carrie have two adorable little girls, Colleen and Caitlin and just welcomed their third baby and asked me to take his newborn pics just as I did with his older sisters. I love that they ask me to do the pics and I love that I got to meet all their babies so early in their lives. Enjoy! J

 
 Sweet little baby smile :)

 Mommy and Daddies wedding rings!

 Distinguished in his tie! :)

 He really liked the wooden bowl. He went right to sleep and didn't move.
His big sister, Colleen who is 4, informed me they would need to borrow it for a few weeks. lol!

Such a handsome boy!

 Very proud big sisters!


Little elf hat! Hehehe! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment