Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rock the Shot: Nov Photo Challenge

I am a member of the Rock the Shot photo forum and they usually have a monthly photo challenge. I have not yet entered a photo in any of the challenges, but noticed that this month is a Family photo challenge. Basically people can submit a photo they have taken that shows them the true meaning of family. I chose to submit the photo below. I took this photo of my brother, sister-in-law, and my niece, Gabbie during their family photo session. Gabbie was very tired and didn't really want to have her picture taken. I told my brother that if we could get her to sit still for just a second, I could get a few good pics. Well, he decided to just trap all of them. :) Every time I see this picture, I laugh! My brother tends to look stoic in all pictures, so I was happy to catch a natural smile out of him also! :)


Check out this and other entries at: http://www.rocktheshotforum.com/2011/11/08/november-photo-challenge-family/

www.rocktheshotforum.com



No comments:

Post a Comment