Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday specials!

So, I'm pretty positive that the reason Thanksgiving was created was so that crazy people could make a mad dash to a shopping center the day after feasting on wonderful food. I have to admit that about 3 years ago I started participating in the black Friday madness. My husband found a TV he had to have and we have gone every year since. We do make a plan that we have stuck to and we are usually really happy with the deals we get.

This is the first year I have heard of small business Saturday and as a small business owner, I think this is a great idea. I fully intend to support small businesses on Saturday and I hope that others will make the effort as well. I have decided to put on my own Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sales. I'm hoping to up my sales with these specials and get some positive attention from consumers! :)


www.johnsonbranchphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment