Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Website!

I am so excited to report that my new website is up and running! :) It still needs some work, but all the important info is in place. At this time there isn't a way of ordering items directly from the site, but that is also in the works. :) I would love to get some feedback and opinions on the site.
http://www.johnsonbranchphotography.com/

I am always trying to get new ideas and try new things that will enhance my business. I have started posting images on Pinterest and I am considering opening an Etsy account for the custom items. I am also waiting for my new camera to ship to me and I should have a logo being designed soon! I can't wait for both of these things!

Please keep in mind that on November 12th I am doing 1/2 hour mini family photo sessions at the City of Wilmington Community Room. I am making appointments now, please call, email, text, message on website or facebook, smoke signals, carrier pigeon, etc... to schedule your time slot! :) Its a great way to get family pics without all the hassle. 30 minutes, a standard black backdrop as well as a Christmas setting and your done and you will have the copyright to the images. You will also have the option to buy prints from me or other items like custom photo Christmas Cards. :) Please tell your friends. :)


Thanks for reading my blog and have a fantastic day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just an idea if you want to get the blog out there a little more. There is a site at www.bloggymoms.com that you can register at, and list your blog. You'd get followers from all over, but if you sell prints, that wouldnt matter. The lady that owns the site is actually from the cincy area. check it out if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent a request to be a member! Thanks! I appreciate it! :) I told them you referred me! :)

    ReplyDelete