Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Johnson's!


This is my big brother, my sister in law, and my three little buddies, Gabbie, Cas, and Sawyer. Sawyer is about 2 weeks old in these pics and they wanted to get some new family photos done. We decided to do the photos at the location where they got married 4 years ago. We actually did the photos one day before their anniversary. It also worked out that the location now has a train caboose on display and my nephew happens to be a little train fanatic. J
Enjoy the pics!

 This was the first photo. Pretty good posers for a 4 and 2 year old. :)




 Not only did Jeremiah and Erin get married on the property here, but we also did their engagement photos here. He did a few on this bench. :)
 I had to throw this pic in. It cracks me up. They were doing so good and at this point, they had pretty much checked out. :)

 I will have to go through some old pics and find it, but this is the spot that Jeremiah gave Erin her engagement ring. We decided to recreate with three little people present. :)


 Love this one! :)

 This is the spot where they had the ceremony and reception. I told the kids to run around.  I was really happy with this shot. :)


This one was an impromptu shot. We were done and letting the kids play when I saw the opportunity. I thought it was super cute! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment