Sunday, December 16, 2012

Antler Alphabet Letters

For awhile I have wanted to start my own line of alphabet images that can used to spell names and other words. This is something that I have worked on for a few years and they have done quite well. I love this project and so do my customers, especially around holidays. 
My next step in this project was to start doing series letters. Antlers was the series that I wanted to do the most and that was going to be the most easily accessible for me. Over Thanksgiving, I was at my Dads house in Kentucky and he has a box of various antlers. We sat down and started putting letters together. My three year old niece thought this was a fun game too. :) The following are a few examples of names that I have put together from the images that we produced. 





No comments:

Post a Comment