Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sisters

These two beauties belong to some good friends of my husbands and mine. This was the first time I’ve had an opportunity to take photos of them and we really had perfect weather and fall colors for the session at the lake. I’m told these gals fight like most sisters do, but I was so impressed with their posing. They did a lot of the posing themselves and thought they were just adorable! :)



 This is one of my favorite shots I've ever done of sisters. I can't believe these girls are only 10 and 6. 


 I really wanted to put the girls on the bridge, but it was gated. (Even if I was willing to break a few rules and toss them over the gate, the rail was about eye high on the taller one)


 This is an example of their own posing. 


 As the girls walked off together with their arms around each other, I asked their dad if they were always this sweet to each other. He laughed and said, "no, this is weird" lol :)

 Really loved the colors in this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment