Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Michelle's Senior Pics


This is Michelle and these are a few of her senior pics. We met on a rainy and dreary day and headed out to a state park where there are some waterfalls about a half-mile hike into the woods. It was totally worth it. The scenery was beautiful in the creek bed and at the falls. She also brought along her little dogs to be in a couple photos. By the time we climbed up the hill out of the creek, it was starting to rain, it just made the fall colors even prettier. J

 Anyone remember Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? This dog totally looks like him. :)

 Love the falls...


 I loved this capture of her laughing at a family friend that came with us. 


 It was so pretty out there. 


 Probably my favorite from the shoot. She's such a pretty girl and I love the black and white. 

This was the last shot I took on the way back to the trucks. When I edited it out, I could see raindrops on her hair. Love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment