Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Well 2014 has come to a close and 2015 has begun. While reflecting on the last year I am as always thankful to my lovely clients for trusting me to take their photos and continue to be thankful to all of my supporters out there.
I am also excited to announce that I completed my Master’s in Business Administration. This has been a goal of mine for a while and after working on that for the last 2 years I am very excited to have a little more free time to focus on some photo projects that I have been planning. I also have a few other things up my sleeve that this degree will aid me in.
I’m not one to make resolutions, but I do make goals each year! I am excited for the adventures to come in 2015 and excited to continue to share images with you from those adventures!

Please feel free to browse the blog for some of the photos over the last year or check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JohnsonBranchPhotography

Best wishes to all of you in the New Year!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hanna J

No comments:

Post a Comment